• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hello from Southern NH

Dtcjem

Hello All -

New guy from Southern, NH. Have a Whites Classic III that I bought years ago and played around with on beach for about a year. Still had no idea what I was doing and found millions of bottle caps, maybe a quarter or two.

Digging, literally, back in and look forward to learning from you all. Need a hunting buddy in NH? Reach out!

Thanks
Dave

Welcome! I'm new here too, just picked up a Garrett AT pro. I'm in NH as well but up north above Franconia Notch.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

North of the notch? That Canada? LOL. How are you liking the AT? I am very interested in river hunting and have wanted one for a while.

Thanks for the replys. Learning a lot just reading.

North of the notch? That Canada? LOL. How are you liking the AT? I am very interested in river hunting and have wanted one for a while.

Thanks for the replys. Learning a lot just reading.
I actually just got it and we've got plenty of snow and ice up here. I did some air tests with it just to start learning how it works. Looking forward to getting outside with it though. And yes, practically Canada up here....lol. Well, it is only an hour drive anyway

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Welcome from north central MA! I'd say we should get out but I've been saying to cellardewller for a while now but have yet to get together.

I live right on the boarder of Massachusetts. If you guys go out and will let a newbie follow....I'm in!

Thanks
Dave

Back
Top Bottom