Florida gulf beach hunt

wichita mike

went to the beach with grinsebring and the wives for one whole enjoyable week the weather was fantastic . we were able to meet up with dewcon for one day of hunting enjoyed the hunt very much. down loaded a few pictures of my finds . enjoy!

Attachments

• AnnaMaria Fall 2016 002.JPG
    AnnaMaria Fall 2016 002.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 660
  • AnnaMaria Fall 2016 003.JPG
    AnnaMaria Fall 2016 003.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 573
  • AnnaMaria Fall 2016 004.JPG
    AnnaMaria Fall 2016 004.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 577
  • AnnaMaria Fall 2016 005.JPG
    AnnaMaria Fall 2016 005.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 568
:dingding: Congrats on an awesome amount of goods and on having a great time! I'm sure that silver with the big stone was a heart stopper! :shock:

Lotta cool finds, like that gold ring and the silvers are really nice too! Is the 625 a German piece? Had to look that up.

Very nice finds, congrats!

Here is my single small gold..... 2 grams 10K. I got several coins near shore, but unless you was hunting for bottle caps there just wasnt much to find that day. We pounded it for over 8 hours. My gold came from briefly hunting the dry sand before they showed up...... it looked a lot like aluminum.

Dew

Attachments

• 20161015_120955.jpg
    20161015_120955.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 394
how cow! Glad you don't live at the beach or there wouldn't be anything left for us, ha ha ha ah ah What a haul, that is awesome!

YOu guys sure put the time in..... what you are showing seems to be the norm this year. We are getting more silver and junk rings. Enjoyed hunting with you guys....... by the way how many of those goodies came with the SS you had.... or were they totally CTX? The day we hunted Gil was cleaning up the bobbie pins. We all left the beach scratching our heads as to what we could have done different.

Dew

Here is my single small gold..... 2 grams 10K. I got several coins near shore, but unless you was hunting for bottle caps there just wasnt much to find that day. We pounded it for over 8 hours. My gold came from briefly hunting the dry sand before they showed up...... it looked a lot like aluminum. Dew

:dingding: Congrats on the really elusive dry sand gold!

Dew,

YOu guys sure put the time in..... what you are showing seems to be the norm this year. We are getting more silver and junk rings. Enjoyed hunting with you guys....... by the way how many of those goodies came with the SS you had.... or were they totally CTX? The day we hunted Gil was cleaning up the bobbie pins. We all left the beach scratching our heads as to what we could have done different.

Dew

almost everything decent came from Holmes Beach. My three rings came from there as well.

That some nice looking stuff Mike,,,,,glad to see you managed some gold,,,,,,wish Gil would have gotten one too,,,,,I missed you guys this visit,,,,,hopefully next year I wont,,,,,,Dew summed it up,,,,LOTS of junk and silver rings this year,,,,just the way it is,,,,,very surprised you did so well at Holmes beach though,,,,We have not been able to find much there,,,,I had one gold at Holmes beach this year very similar to the one you got,,,,,

8 hours at Siesta with 3 machines and nothing to show other than Dews little gold in the dry sand? OK,,,I am headed out the door to go see what you missed,,,,:laughing:GL HH

Some really awesome rescues.

I must admit that even though it isn't worth as much as some others, I really like that tungsten with the diamond.

Back
Top Bottom