14k Kind Of Day

:dingding: That's a nice chunky one! Nice job on the wheat as well. I still think you guys that hunt barefoot are crazy though. :twisted:

IMG_0335.JPG

First thing I thought of when you said it :laughing:

Nice chunk o cheddar you got there. Conga-rats :egyptian::egyptian::egyptian:

R5

Last edited:
Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Bronco Fan

:dingding: That's a nice chunky one! Nice job on the wheat as well. I still think you guys that hunt barefoot are crazy though. :twisted:
Thanks Felix yeah i should be in my booties but they bug me so i tend to hunt barefoot a lot of the time and yeah the wheat was a cool find for sure but the ring is being returned

View attachment 365422

First thing I thought of when you said it :laughing:
:laughing: yeah now i will be thinking that nextime i dig rocks hahahhaha :laughing:
Nice chunk o cheddar you got there. Conga-rats :egyptian::egyptian::egyptian:

R5
Thanks Bud but the owner has been found so she wont get to live with me anymore :no: :laughing: but i hope tio get a nice reward

Nice find 14K is always good an extra good when it's a fattie! :yes:
Totally i am lucky in that i always find large gold :yes: but this fatty gets to go home :( her owner has been found :yes: but i hope to get a nice reward :cool: so thats cool :cool:

That's a nice looking ring man! Congrats! Dang cool on the wheat cent too!
Thanks GS i am stoked to find it before anyone else did because the owner has been found and the ring will be returned , they were just married on the 9th and on there honeymoon when the guy lost his ring .:no: but i did get to keep the wheat cent :p :laughing: Thanks for watching Man

Nice ring and 14K. Nice.
Thanks Dirty Doig

Nice video and congrats on the ring. What brand is your scoop?
Thanks Seeking The Gold and my Scoop is a Stealth 720i =)

I really like that Stealth scoop. I'm looking into getting one. BTW how did you locate the owner of the ring? It must be a very rewarding feeling to return it to it's owner. the owner must be stoked!

I really like that Stealth scoop. I'm looking into getting one. BTW how did you locate the owner of the ring? It must be a very rewarding feeling to return it to it's owner. the owner must be stoked!
Thanks Seeking the Gold its a killer scoop and it has a lifetime warranty and the Ring finder Stan Ross also a forum member is a subscriber to my channel and was looking for the ring and then he seen my video and contacted the owner and shared my video with him , crazy chain of events :cool: and a cool story for the owner of the ring ;)
Fun video and one nice heavy ring Romy. Congrats on the return! 👍🏻
Thanks Scott :cool: The return video is in the works :yes:

Back
Top Bottom