2 Ring Day!

goodtimecharlie

Elite Member
Well it started out way better than yesterday's hunt where I spent most of the day dogging Lightning and rain. Today the only bad thing that happened was my chest waders sprung a major leak I was soaked to the bone by the end of the hunt. The good news I snagged a nice little 10K Gold ring with a aqua marine stone and a little Silver band. Picked a little clad too. Time to go shop for chest waders! :lol:

Attachments

• P2250103.jpg
    P2250103.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 485
  • P2250114.jpg
    P2250114.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 489
  • P2250113.jpg
    P2250113.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 558
:dingding: You've had some recent luck, keep it going!

Two beauties! Those waders sure help, make sure you get the wader belt with them...

nice aquamarine... looks like a keeper. have you thought about making a sifter? will speed everything up. I just dump my scoops on it and drag it around. Check it out every 30 minutes or so for any goodies. Instead of 1 target every 5 minutes I'm doing 2 targets every 5 minutes. x2 the chance of gold

You got it! Thats a nice ring with a big stone in it there! It looks like an old time design...You would think it would be possible for somebody to build some waders that sort of keep a guy dry wouldnt you?
Mud

nice aquamarine... looks like a keeper. have you thought about making a sifter? will speed everything up. I just dump my scoops on it and drag it around. Check it out every 30 minutes or so for any goodies. Instead of 1 target every 5 minutes I'm doing 2 targets every 5 minutes. x2 the chance of gold
I have a sifter, but I only use it in areas that are muddy or clay where it takes a long time to separate the target. Most area's are sandy so no problems.

Back
Top Bottom