Some Spanish Silver Found In Sept..

BEACH-HUNTER

Elite Member
I Found The 8 Reale Cob In The Early Part Of Sept. The Milled Reales Were Found In The Danvers/salem Mass Area,they Are All 2 Reale Coins.

B.H. That is awesome. Wash. does not have anything even remotely that old. Only one place I can think of here and I'm going to have to get approval from the Makah tribe to hunt it. WOLF

You got yourself an awesome area to hunt George :) Those are great looking finds..

Fantastic. Keep pulling them out. Did you research the possible shipwreck source? The famous Wydah did wreck off the Mass. coast in the early 1700's. I think it's awesome that they have dates as they usually wore off. Thanks for sharing the pictures I really enjoyed seeing the booty!

Great finds... Reales are interesting... they were also used as currency in America for a period of time in colonial times. RickO

Spanish coins found

Arrgh mate.....Nice find you got there. There is always something about thoses Reales that get your blood a running to hunt for more. Who knows, maybe that treasure chest that is full of them is buried under that next sand dune. Good luck and keep up the hunt.

Hi Dave Good To See Ya!!

Those are some great finds BH congrats

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU DAVE!! HOPE ALLS BEEN WELL!! I DO NOT REALLY POST MUCH...BEEN HOARDING STUFF UP FOR AWHILE..I THINK I HUNTED MORE HOURS THAN I WORKED THE LAST FEW MONTHS!!! LATE AUG+SEPT+OCT ARE ALWAYS GREAT TIMES TO HUNT HERE..THERE ARE A FEW SPOTS THAT ARE OFF LIMITS IN SUMMER THAT OPEN UP IN SEPT...THEN THERE IS THE FALL NOR'EASTERS!! THEY UNCOVER ALOT OF THE SUMMER LOOT THAT WAS OUT OF REACH!! I HOPE TO BE IN VA BEACH IN SPRING 2009.

Thanks for sharing BH!!! A guy out here has found several Reales around the old Spainish part of Monterey, CA.

Back
Top Bottom