How many machines do you guys think is too many?

"Too many" is a relative and subjective term , depends on the person and their point of view. But atleast the way I see it....

1. If you have more than you actually use you probably have too many.

2. If you ever struggle to pay bills you probably have too many.

3. If you rely on any government assistence financially , and you have even one detector , you probably have too many. :lol: ;)

I can't really think of ANY reason to have more than two.
One primary and one backup.

If I were to purchase more, I would sell one each time so as to not have more than two.

hey now all ya gotta do is make you a spider rig for all those detectors and you can use em all at one time lol cover ten times the area that way. gonna have to find someone to dig for ya though cause its gonna be hard to bend down or over with all them detectors strapped to ya lol

I can't really think of ANY reason to have more than two.
One primary and one backup.

If I were to purchase more, I would sell one each time so as to not have more than two.

+1 for sure. I've got my MXT Pro for ground and my AT-Pro for water. If I feel the need I'll use my ATP for ground. Or when my headset for my MXT died I used my ATP for the rest of the day. Both are always ready to go and do go with me on hunt days.

If you have more than you and your friends can use or have machines you have not used in /????3 weeks you should probably sell a few. If you dont need the money then pass that "Great deal" on to someone who cant afford a new machine at face value. Give some lesser person the chance to enjoy a NICE machine. Charity in other words. :) No, IM not looking. :):):)

i only use 3 of them on a semi regular basis, those would be my 2 seahunter mk2's and my whites mxt. i havent touched the others in a month at least.

No reason to hold on to them then. Make some kind of contest with one of the machines the prize. Or find some way to see who needs one the most as a decent back up and let them make you an offer. ?? Just idea shooting. :D

+1 for sure. I've got my MXT Pro for ground and my AT-Pro for water. If I feel the need I'll use my ATP for ground. Or when my headset for my MXT died I used my ATP for the rest of the day. Both are always ready to go and do go with me on hunt days.

If you have more than you and your friends can use or have machines you have not used in /????3 weeks you should probably sell a few. If you dont need the money then pass that "Great deal" on to someone who cant afford a new machine at face value. Give some lesser person the chance to enjoy a NICE machine. Charity in other words. :) No, IM not looking. :):):)

ive become more of a beach hunter because ive cleaned out all the parks near me i have a jar with 600 clad coins from all the local parks, i go back to them 2 times a week and can spend a hour before getting a hit. the beaches are replenished much more often thus more entertaining to hunt.

hey now all ya gotta do is make you a spider rig for all those detectors and you can use em all at one time lol cover ten times the area that way. gonna have to find someone to dig for ya though cause its gonna be hard to bend down or over with all them detectors strapped to ya lol

If I see that in my park I know who to blame.:lol:

If I see that in my park I know who to blame.:lol:

it wont be the man with the biggest shovel anymore it gonna be the man who can cover the most area at one time. lol heck two swipes and he would be able to cover a good mid sized park get a couple thousand of those little flags the phone company uses to mark under ground lines and heck ya can dig for days no need for a metal detector then. just get that out the way come back n go to digging lol. come on guys aint any of yall ever at any one time at least thought of using at least two metal detectors at once lol

I'm gonna have a real hard time letting go my AT Pro after I get my e-trac coming one of these days. Almost some sentimental values to my machines, I probably won't be able to rid my AT Pro. :(

Next on....

Hoarders_titlecard.jpg

I'm gonna have a real hard time letting go my AT Pro after I get my e-trac coming one of these days. Almost some sentimental values to my machines, I probably won't be able to rid my AT Pro. :(

i havent sold my silver sabre 2 cause its the first machine i bought. and it holds value. I want a etrac, a V3i and a Deus. At least before im done buying.

it wont be the man with the biggest shovel anymore it gonna be the man who can cover the most area at one time. lol heck two swipes and he would be able to cover a good mid sized park get a couple thousand of those little flags the phone company uses to mark under ground lines and heck ya can dig for days no need for a metal detector then. just get that out the way come back n go to digging lol. come on guys aint any of yall ever at any one time at least thought of using at least two metal detectors at once lol

True. I've thought of it. I also thought of a wide roller that would record signals and record them on a gps. Then you just go to the park with your gps and digger. Can't do any damage with a roller and can't be seen with a detector. Thinking gets me in trouble though.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom