Silver Over $40 !

I wish I had bought alot more when it was $31 2 months ago. Now if you find a silver dime it is worth $2.92, a quarter $7.31 and a half is worth $14.62 in silver!!!!

Really pays to hunt those old fields now!!

JC

I bought a half dozen Franklin halves off of ebay last week for $13.00 each. Wasn't thrilled with the price at the time, but now it doesn't seem so bad!!

Dusty

i'm kickin myself for not buying alot more at the end of 2008 when silver was down around 10 bucks :mad:

Yea, everyone talks about the Hunt brothers but that was then and this is 2011. Don't want to go off topic but the world conditions are alot different now than 1980 and alot of people feel silver will continue to raise to at least $50 or even $100 this year or next.

I am hoping to find some silver or gold so I can help pay off my MD!

JC

The Hunt Brothers

I'm old enough to remember the Hunt brothers who tried to cornor the silver market, which push the price of silver to over $70.

They should have been thrown in jail for life. Instead they make the cover of one of the business magazines.

i remember a couple years back getting a franklin half for $3, the lady said 3 was below melting price but felt bad for me, since i was only 14-15 hehe

I remember dumping a buttload of 40% halves two years ago,DOH!!!

prices keep going like this on silver and people will start emptying out coin collection albums as silver price exceeds collector value, I hate to see all those silver coins heading for the smelter, sad. I'll hang onto mine and hopefully the collector value will raise up some. wish I would have bought more silver when it was 10 bucks an oz. :(

Silver won't crash partly because of the numerous medical uses and lack of supply; I bought a lot of Morgans and bars when it was around $15, had no idea it hit 40! WOW

yep

Hunt Bros are gone.But I believe & I maybe incorrect but JP Morgan is holding alot of silver on paper.

Yep thats why i don't buy silver on paper. I buy the real thing. I don't trust any of those thiefs. I hear Jp has all the silver on paper but they don't have enough physical silver to back it.

I got a ugly 58 dime yesterday at an estate sale for $2 :) It was hidden under some junk jewelry.

Im hoarding silver jewelry and coins. Copper is going up too.

Back
Top Bottom