UPS delivered a Unicorn to my house today.

SS vs 800?

You bring the ruler and some bling, I'll bring some bling, and maybe we can do a shootout?

As soon as my Sand Shark gets back from repairs....haha.

But seriously, I'd like to see an 800 in person too!

Lima Juliet?

Rick...... i believe we got what they wanted us to have. I think its going to shine well above its price range on a salt water beach. It will do as well as the Xcal and CTX..... and in some ways better... and worse. Look at the price difference in those machines and i dont believe anyone can clearly say i found something you couldnt IN the water.

Why go backward with the Xcal...... which is a dive machine. What did we ask ML to give us.... a light, fast, TID screen, better phones (screwed the pooch on that one), tone adjustments, AND more sensitive to smaller gold. Not sure we didnt get what we wanted........ yet we still complain.:laughing: If i remember correctly not many wanted to ever use the CTX as a beach machine either.

I thnk after more of us get them by fall we might have a pretty good idea how good it is. Even if it equals the other two MLs.... for the price..... man it will be a winner to me... and i think we are going to be seeing a lot of um. One thing i will suggest...... save your pennies boys. Its got a great warranty, but after that wont be a lot of repairs where you open the box........ throw away and replace. A real cost savings to ML i believe.

Back
Top Bottom