Metal Detector Battle! (Dude Perfect)

Oh to be like these pups just for a day once more! "Youth is wasted on the young" ....I wonder if an Old guy ransack youtube vid with a kickin Bob Seger soundtrack would be of interest?

Maybe for a Metamucil commercial perhaps?

"Oh yeah I'm going to Kathmandu! Really really really going to! If I ever get outta here, thats what I'm gonna do!" "I aint got nothin 'gainst the East coast! I bite my lip and give a real boost, I splatter scatter slather wafflehouse, thats what I came to do!"..."I'm wide awake and it aint 5 Oclock! I made some toast and turn on the Fox! I raise my coffee cup and take a wiz off the dock, Y'all know its true!"

Thats why I'm going to Kathmandu! really really really going to! As soon as I take out the trash and clean the gutters too!, thats what I'm gonna do! I'm really gonna miss the USA, for all the bills and my big tax to pay, but I dont give a damn more anyway, when theres free totlot pay! etc...:laughing:
Mud

about 6-minutes in.... best line ever..... "who makes a coin shaped object, that isn't a coin?" lol

I can't believe he just tossed that ATP across that field! Made my heart skip a beat!

i could have cried. i figure garrett donated them. all the at pros a pro pointers, not a cheap video. a couple million views on the first couple of days, they paid for themselves.

I don't wanna be "that guy" but the whole thing seemed a little disrespectful to the hobby. I wonder why they chose to film themselves as total greenhorns instead of practicing a while and actually using those machines to find good stuff. :D

Oh well, it was still funny.

Back
Top Bottom