I am going to FREEZE today!!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
I got a call yesterday from a person who's wife lost her wedding ring in a private lake.

They called the dive shop I get my tanks filled and they gave him them my number. I told them I would find the ring for them. They are estimating that the ring is in 20' of water.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

So if I come back an icicle, you know why!! At least there is a 200.00 finders fee!!

No dry suit and I do have a 5mm wetsuit. I wore it along with a 3 mil shorty. I found the ring in less tahn 10 minutes in aound 15' of water. I only charged them 50.00. It was a private pond. It was cold but I didn't have to stay in long at all.

Nothing else but a piece of rusty iron. The pond was dug just 2 years ago. I wasn't going to waste any time looking for nothing!!

I am going out this weekend if I get my nerve up. I really don't want to freeze but it wasn't as bad as I was thinking. We will see what happens. I have 72 gold this year maybe I can get to 75.

beerdoodle. They offered the 200.00. I didn't ask for it. Yes after finding it within 7 - 10 minutes I would have felt guilty taking 200.00. I am just that way.

This says a lot about you, Scuba ! Treat others as you would like to be treated. I would have done the same thing.

You rock, sir !

Hope you find find something wonderous next time out.

Back
Top Bottom