Handout cards

marinevet

Hey Ladies and Gents.
I want to make up some cards to handout when I ask permission to hunt some properties and could use some ideas to put on cards. Since there is no MD club locally would it be appropriate to put something like:
Boonville Relic Hunters
as an opening on the card...maybe a picture of a M.detector and my name and address......Could you guys give me some ideas.

Thanks in advance Tony:?:

i keep mine fairly simple: title "Metal Detecting", my basic contact info, a friendly little pic of Snoopy detecting and a little something about recovering lost relics, coins, jewelry.
if think if you go with pirates or a treasure ship and anything saying "treasure hunting", the wrong impression could easily come across.

Hey Ladies and Gents.
I want to make up some cards to handout when I ask permission to hunt some properties and could use some ideas to put on cards. Since there is no MD club locally would it be appropriate to put something like:
Boonville Relic Hunters
as an opening on the card...maybe a picture of a M.detector and my name and address......Could you guys give me some ideas.

Thanks in advance Tony:?:

I had cards made for our local Detector Team at VistaPrint.com

Attachments

• lp.jpg
    lp.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 333
If you use the search feature on the forums and do a search for business cards, cards, etc;, then there should be quite a lot of threads that pop up regarding that topic.

Seems like Pocketspill and a few others had some nice cards made up. I agree with keep it simple and to the point.

Good luck!

Thanks guys
I like the keep it simple idea.

Back
Top Bottom