AT Pro or teknetics T2

WVDirtfisher

Having issues deciding between these two detectors. I know the T2 is more money, but would it serve me better in the long run? I have used the AT and like the machine. I found relics that the F2 missed. I have rivers around me that could be detected but not sure how much I would use the AT in this situation. Usually hunt for relics and coins in fields and yards. Any advice would be appreciated!!!

Thanks for all of the comments. I can see the AT is not the favorite here! I used it in the past and like the features, but I think the T2 Se would be used a lot longer without a upgrade! Just hate to buy a AT and a year later want to get a T2 or F75!! Also, who has the best deal out there right now for just the basic set up without the sniper coil?

T2 is only sold in the SE package right now. So you get the 5" no matter.

New list is $900 but can probably be had for $800

Used is about $700. Treasure Mountain has one on ebay right now. May hit them up directly for a better deal closer to $650.

T2

T2SE Can be bought for under $750.00 Check around. Barts, New England detectors. Both very good on prices. Check the sponsors on this site upper right hand cornr of page. The T2 is very easy to run

Think I'm goin with the T2 now that I have heard some many good things about it. Found a awesome price on a new one! Lookin forward to my next purchase and new toy!

Good move picking the T2 now you won't have to upgrade from the ATPRO.

Same thing I was thinking! I hate to spend that much money year after year. The T2 will be it for awhile in my book. I can always use the F2 if need be, but I'm sure it will be sitting in the corner a lot unless one of my buddy's wants to go along for some dirtfishin!!

Got my money and I'm about ready to buy! Just debating on throwing down 800.00 for a machine. I love the hobby but this is jumping in for sure!!

Pulled the trigger!!

I made up my mind and went with the T2 SE package. I would like to thank Bart at BigBoysHobbies for making this a smooth transaction and taking the time out of his day, without complaints mind you, to make this deal happen! Cant say that for one particular sponsor that took offense to me doing a little dealing and "wasting" his time! If you want to buy a new machine, contact Bart!! He will not do you wrong!

Back
Top Bottom