Scored at the pawn shop

Cherry Picker

Forum Supporter
This is why I check the pawn shops every weekend. Picked up a nice White's DFX for $200. Everything works great and it has both the NiCAD battery pack and charger and AA pack with manual. I know some people don't care for the DFX, but you know me, at $200 for a great condition DFX I think I made out like a bandit.

DFX-2.jpg

Nice, I'am alway checking for good deals to at pawn shops. I like to go up against the pawn star dude.. I've had professional training, I lived in the Philippines for a long time...

I still swing a DFX.You my friend,scored! Just google program settings for the DFX and do a lot of practice if you never used one.I bought mine used for $450.And it earned all my money back the first year,and then some.I'm still learning it after over a year.It seems to pick up gold chains on certain modes.But beach mode it doesn't.So check some stuff before you go out.

Pawn shop treasure

While there is always risk with used equipment, when a guy knows what is what and fortune smiles... You have a lot better odds than any lottery! Very nice find and thank the good Lord it is a good unit. HH Amigo!
Tom

Good score. I quit looking at pawn shops due to the $50 power saws selling for $80. Around my area they just don't seem to sell for realistic prices.

Back
Top Bottom