Quick lost ring find.

WildDigger

Elite Member
A guy contacted me last week about a lost ring in his drive way. I have not been able to meet him till this morning. Well it only took about 15 min, it was not where he thought. He said he was mad and spun out and I guess it shot out and hit the house when he did. But it only went behind where his wife parks so not bad. I saw it just before my coil went over it. funny cause he said he was on his hands and knees looking for it for 3 days. I guess it just goes to show we kinda train our eyes for scanning the ground for surface finds. He was very happy to get his ring back and offered to let me hunt his 9 acres that he has that had a house barns and stuff from the 20's I did not have time and said I will be back. I forgot to take a pic but did a crappy short video I will upload later.

Ring was Tungsten and rang up 12-36 on the CTX3030.

It was not where he thought.

This is generally the case. They never seem to be where they thought they lost them.

Sounds like you received a great reward for finding it. Good job!

Let us know what else you find. :yes:

It's good to be able to hand back a sentimental item! I hope you will be rewarded with good finds once you go back to the 9 acres?

Back
Top Bottom