Lost Stuff Everywhere! Scuba Diving

PaleoCris

Hello folks,

I recently went on yet another river treasure hunting dive. Found tons of nice sunglasses, masks, snorkels, jewelry (a ring and earrings), an iPhone and a bunch of other cool stuff. I also found a toy snake while diving in the dark water...and it was a tense moment or two! :D

Here's some images of the finds for anybody that doesn't want to watch a vid:

NQIitbK.jpg

The day's finds.

Be7Xm0A.jpg

Highlights.

1JYQtWU.jpg

Woman's wedding band.

iee5JKp.jpg

iPhone (still working)...trying to return it still.

nG8ohU2.jpg

Ray-Ban sunglasses, pretty much brand new.

-PaleoCris

thats so wonderful. were you able to return that phone? the rings and stuff I can see you keeping... I went detecting one year and found a phone at the beach. there I was looking around I thought my god this whole large beach finding this phone here... I returned it to the state beach office and I tell you what, I had to draw them a map of where I found it at. the darn thing was still running with some music app on in the background but it was locked.

Congrats on a great dive hunt. Lots of goodies !! HH and GL.
Bubbaron
Thanks!

thats so wonderful. were you able to return that phone? the rings and stuff I can see you keeping... I went detecting one year and found a phone at the beach. there I was looking around I thought my god this whole large beach finding this phone here... I returned it to the state beach office and I tell you what, I had to draw them a map of where I found it at. the darn thing was still running with some music app on in the background but it was locked.
I'm able to return some of the phones I find, but not all. I usually return them by getting the phone numbers off of the sim card and calling the number (people usually get a replacement phone the next day after they lose theirs). I'm unable to get them number off of this phone since it's an unknown carrier.

Grats on all the goodies!
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom