"Transmission of Finds Photos!" I need help!

Battlecry4

Forum Supporter
I have only been computing for two months and had my first camera recently.It seems like I've spent a life time in trying to grasp the functions. I've managed to download images onto Picasa 3.9; but now I'm stumped. I have checked out the "announcements thread", but cannot get things to function as suggested. Am I beyond hope? The images I wish to send are of Bronze Age axes and Roman brooches; which I think the forum will enjoy discussing. This is probably posted in the wrong thread but I thought I would get a quicker response this way!

Please help out this old duffer even if it's by a miracle!!:frustrated::surrender:

Click on manage attachments which is under the reply box here when it opens paste the URL from that site and insert it here:

Upload File from a URL

the use the upload tab.

Still no joy. I'm giving up and going back to drawing before I throw the computer out of the window! Thanks Cfmct for trying to help. I guess I'm not cut out for this technical stuff!!!!

Has it worked? If not I've tried!!

If you try to upload pics using the 'attach files' function then it is likely you need to resize the pictures. If you moved your pics directly from your camera to Picasa, then it is pretty much certain they are too large. Maximum size of pics on this forum is 800x600 pixels and 195kB

I don't use that program but it should be possible to resize pics in it and then try again.
Unless you have those pics in picasa web albums you have to use the 'upload file from your computer" option in the 'attach files' popup. THen click the 'browse' and select the pic from whatever folder picasa stores photos.

Voriax

Back
Top Bottom