ENDED Guess what it is win a Mercury dime II

Status
Not open for further replies.

matmit

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
I had so much fun the first time that I'm gonna do it again!
Found this item today on the way to work.
The top part is missing, but this is all I have to work with.
I will give clues until its identity is revealed.
ONE guess per day.

Attachments

• Copper 1.jpg
    Copper 1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 646
  • Copper 2.jpg
    Copper 2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 653
Last edited:
Back rim off a model "General Lee" made in China. First series. Second series they messed up and put the rim on Daisy Dukes jeep. Third series they found out they stank at trying to get Bo and Lukes hair right. They found out you could use the rim to give Bo and Luke a bowl cut. Bo and Luke sorta looked Chinese after that:lol:

Back rim off a model "General Lee" made in China. First series. Second series they messed up and put the rim on Daisy Dukes jeep. Third series they found out they stank at trying to get Bo and Lukes hair right. They found out you could use the rim to give Bo and Luke a bowl cut. Bo and Luke sorta looked Chinese after that:lol:

Itsaring - I'm gonna send you something for having the most creative guess. Yep I'm gonna send you this item!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like part of a old seasoning / tobacco grinder seen some pieces that look very similar in some older ones I have collected at flea markets for a friend who collects old cookware.

Love the guessing game :) keep them coming

My guess would have to be the top metal part to a spray paint can or a hair spray can. If not that then it kind of reminds me of a top covering piece to a lighter.

Cutter blade to one of those Ronco wool sweater loose hair trimmers. Where he got the idea for those sharp arse knives you saw his uncle Lou skinning tomatoes with you could read a newspaper through. That when you got your set, probably received the only set dull as hell on the planet by some mistake:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom