ENDED Fisher F Point Pinpointer Giveaway!!! Winner is pspapa!!

Shawn79

Hello everyone,

WINNER IS pspapa with 625. Winning number was 632.

http://www.palottery.state.pa.us/Games/Daily-Number

I am giving away a brand new Fisher F Point Pinpointer. I just received this with my new Fisher F2. I purchased a Garrett Pro Pointer so I have no use for the Fisher.

I know what it's like to be on a budget so I would like to focus this giveaway toward those who need or can't afford a Pinpointer. This contest is open only to members in the USA. I will not ship out of the USA.

To win, just pick a number between 0 and 999 and post it in a reply to this thread. One entry per person. I will announce the winner after 7:00 PM EST on Friday May 10th, 2013.
The winning number will be the May 10th drawing of the Pennsylvania Lottery evening Daily Number at 7:00 PM EST.

You can submit your numbers until 6:45 PM EST On Friday May 10th.

Any number submitted after 6:45 PM EST on May 10th WILL be rejected!

The person whose number is closest to the number drawn WITHOUT going over will be the winner. In the event that two people post the same number, the person who posted first owns the number. Pay attention to what others have guessed to avoid any confusion.

I will post the winners name here and private message them for shipping details.

In the event that the winner can't be reached within 7 days, the next closest person wins.

Have Fun!

Shawn

null-1.jpg

Shawn, that's an awesome thing to do man! I won't enter as i just got a pro-pointer, but my hats off to you:yes:

Thanks for the contest. If I do win this I will be donating it to one of my members that dont have a pinpointer

Back
Top Bottom