excal sword and blue

Surfmaster
That is a lot of machines for one guy. You must be a octopus to be able to use all those machines. I can only swing one at a time.
I think your moving to the beach to start rental service

SURFMASTERS
Detector Rental
Free class included with rental
Guaranteed to find Felix's

Surfmaster
That is a lot of machines for one guy. You must be a octopus to be able to use all those machines. I can only swing one at a time.
I think your moving to the beach to start rental service

SURFMASTERS
Detector Rental
Free class included with rental
Guaranteed to find Felix's

:laughing: Maybe I should get a few more detectors and start classes as well! "Learn to find Felix's from the master Felix finder himself" :lol:

Sexton

:laughing: I had 11 now 7, if i was going to start a rental service i would have kept the low end machine's, and rented to Felix so he could find more zinc's howboutit :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: 2 multi purpose, 3 water with different coil's , 1 is a PI,1dry sand, and a F75se for relic, all detector's serve a purpose, your joke has no Merritt, :roll::dingding::dash2::grimace: PS If you really want to find out the difference between the Blue & the sword model's, find out for yourself, Captain Silver will sell you the horseshoe for 1000.00 a machine, roll the dice howboutit :hornetsnest::gettinmoney::sarcastic::takeoff: PS Felix you might as well start classes, since your machine's are deadly on pennies . all the rookie's will be impressed because at least they will find something :laughing::thumbsup::chaplin:

Earl

I had to pinch myself when I heard you bought a CTX3030 and then you went and bout a second one! You're killing me man LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT we have all been nice and don't remind you how much of a CTX hater you were. Oops there I went and did it:lol:

Choppa

That's ok , some can't comprehend i am moving to the beach , and a semi waterproof, vs a E-trac, will be needed, got a steal deal on the 2016 model, and a good deal on the new one, with only 1 k cash out of pocket FOR BOTH, and the 6,17, 2 gray ghost waterproof phones with two extra lower rod's, now that the tide's have changed , adventure's of the Atlantic, i at least hope you of all people can understand, HOWBOUTIT ;):lol::yes::D

That's ok , some can't comprehend i am moving to the beach , and a semi waterproof, vs a E-trac, will be needed, got a steal deal on the 2016 model, and a good deal on the new one, with only 1 k cash out of pocket FOR BOTH, and the 6,17, 2 gray ghost waterproof phones with two extra lower rod's, now that the tide's have changed , adventure's of the Atlantic, i at least hope you of all people can understand, HOWBOUTIT ;):lol::yes::D

Hey circumstances change and the tools we need also change. What matters at the end of the day is what's in your finds pouch:cool:

Is the the one on top used for part's :?: Because i would be ashamed posting that pick, for god sake get some knob's for that Sword :laughing:, but make sure you have sock's to ware 1st, :laughing: Howboutit, IS that masking tape on that :shock::?: Its snowing up their :roll: , seem's like all your old machine's Bruce could use a over haul, TIP---- instead of buying early & late 90's technology , get rid of those machine's, and get a few top end, machine's, ( UPGRADE)- machines to consider FBS2 technology CTX3030 or at least a used E-trac 700-750 there is one in the classified now for 750.00, instead of a 1990's Explorer, the Blue Excalibur instead of the sword, sure back in 1976 i thought my White's Coin master was great, technology has come a long way bro., the think of the find's you miss, only using old technology, sure you do well with the old up their, the history is old, i bet i can even find silver with my Coinmaster,-UP THEIR , just making a point here, a little hint, a little bug in your ear, when you get your taxes back, get a updated machine :shock:, WITH KNOBS :yes::D happy hunting , Here is my line up now, down to 7 machines , not counting the good for battery testing Coin master , :realitycheck::police: PS and the USE of these machines will be in Heavy use By May 1st , just encase you try to rub A Dub Dub, on (at least i use what i have) , or( Closet queen )--- my good detecting time's is coming - moving to the beach IS -around the corner PS https://www.minelab.com/__files/f/4417/E-TRAC_Product_Report.pdf or you could move to a semi water proof , faster processor, smart technology, better FE & Co screen color , see two targets' at once , target trace, see iron & coin in the same hole, FBS2 technology . CTX3030 PS FOR THE THREAD MAKER, THE HEAD LINE SHOULD HAVE READ, OLD TECHNOLOGY VS NEW TECHNOLOGY :yes::D THE TRUTH IS THE SWORD CAN'T BEAT A BLUE..............

Earl, I have all the parts to restore the other Sword, just haven't got around to finishing it. Tape was to not damage the housing when removing the knobs, the Swords with red/black knobs are press fit...The nut behind the knobs matters more than the machine used:yes: Now, seeing you actually USING your gear collection is something the forum has been waiting on for a long time:laughing: We all still love you though!

CS

Still have the Etrac bbs 8, what do you have that's not beat up :roll::lol: I love you to howboutit , Ps you will have to wait for beach posts , just a little longer, from the news however, looks like you need a ice pick, snow blower, to hunt, take care Earl

Differences

Biggest differences: Tubes, Coil, Tones, battery pod ears and the boards none of which are not interchangeable, battery pod is if the ears are cut at about a 45 degree angle. I am still using one of the original Swords, it and it's new RNB XL3000 now reside on a Carbon Fiber shaft. It also has my 10" coil as it's WOT bit the bullet after some 3000 hours in salt water. I bet Andy Sabisch had fun with this unit, I know I have in the 25 years I have been swinging it.

The Excalibur 800, 1000, and II have seen improvements with stability, sensitivity, component tolerances and minor circuit changes. But not all please me, especially the knobs and coil cable change. The change I like the most was the comfort of the headphone pads.

What I would like to see is external cable headphone connectors as standard equipment. A different mechanical stop for the PinPoint control. Arm cuff strap standard. Straight shaft with over/under mounting. Smaller for less water resistance. Until then...I'll be happy and use the two I have.

Water Walker

Glad to see your happy with your's, when i traded mine in, it was one of the best trade deals i ever made, un leaching a new Surf PI DF, and NEVER looked back :shock::lol::yes::D

Back
Top Bottom