Best detector in the $350 price range

Honestly I was overwhelmed when I asked this question. I would look for packages wit pointers and diggers because you will quickly find that you want them.

Look at whites brands. A treasure pro may be a good start for you and whites are good quality.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Plus you want easy to use to start.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've helped about 3 people with this that I actually know, not just random folks on the web. I'm going to give you the same advice I gave them, but the risk for you is you don't know me at all so this would basically be taking a complete strangers word on how to spend your money......

All that considered..... Get yourself an F2 or a Eurotek Pro, and either a Garrett Pro pointer AT or a whites TRX.

One of those 2 detectors, and one of those 2 pin pointers.....your choice. Don't forget something to dig with.

You'll only regret not getting a pin pointer AFTER you use one....if you opt not to get one.....you'll have no regrets but you probably wont be in the hobby for long.

Looking for small targets can be time consuming. Buy an entry level MD and a top notch pin pointer and you'll have way more fun. You can always upgrade the main detector later.

Back
Top Bottom