where to buy

hammer3031

I decided on a e-trac but I'm confused on where to purchase it I'm buying it Friday just don't wanna get ripped off so who can I trust? this is a big purchase for me and I'm nervous lol probably cant promote stores on here so maybe message me if you could with any advise on who to call I would really appreciate it

ok thanks just nervous on making a purchase this big well it its big for me anyways :lol:

ok thanks just nervous on making a purchase this big well it its big for me anyways :lol:

Do you get neevous going in to the store to buy new tires for your car????? :?::?::?:

These are real life vendors. Stop being weird. Lol

The only I can say besides what has already been stated,, you should consider if you need any accessories i. e. Digging tools, pinpointers etc.

They may cost you,,, but if shipped with your detector-- you might save some shipping costs vs if you wait and order later.

A real coin killer- the etrac.

Good luck.

Do you get neevous going in to the store to buy new tires for your car????? :?::?::?:

These are real life vendors. Stop being weird. Lol

I get nervous spending this much money on anything :roll: I work hard for my money so I want to get a good deal how that's weird I don't know keep your sad comments to yourself buddy and stop being an !!!!!!! :laughing:

I get nervous spending this much money on anything :roll: I work hard for my money so I want to get a good deal how that's weird I don't know keep your sad comments to yourself buddy and stop being an !!!!!!! :laughing:

I guess life sucks huh? Such a HUGE PURCHASE... :lol: you were told by a Sponsor to call a Minelab sponsor and said "ok just nervous on making a purchase this big" like our sponsors play a fault for that. Be glad you have access to them or you'd be paying retail.

Word your !!!! correctly,pull the trigger and stop fussing. It's only money, you can't take it with you. If you can't afford it, then don't buy it. Or you could get a better job!

Edit: saying your nervous about purchasing from our sponsors says you don't trust them which is an insult considering they are award winning dealers.

Last edited:
Hello Hammer, I am an authorized Certified Minelab dealer and would be happy to quote you pricing on a new Etrac. private message me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine lab Authorized dealer

I decided on a e-trac but I'm confused on where to purchase it I'm buying it Friday just don't wanna get ripped off so who can I trust? this is a big purchase for me and I'm nervous lol probably cant promote stores on here so maybe message me if you could with any advise on who to call I would really appreciate it

I can give you a good price, save some money$$
I agree with Joee5 get 3 quotes from the sponsors
call me if you have any questions
dennis

call a sponsor

dude relax:cool: call a sponsor get a sweet deal then go hunt. Its not rocket science... I have made several awesome deals from Jeff quality detectors,etc etc.

Spend little time on the phone and you will save a ton of cash. stay away from kellyco......

Check your PMs..

Back
Top Bottom