The White Whale is finally in the boat!

IDXMonster

Elite Member
I can't believe it took me this long to find one but today was the day. I did a lot of digging and had a good day with the Explorer2. I dug more clad quarters than necessary but I can't help myself. Sometimes using something a little "old skool" is what it takes..

Attachments

• IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 713
  • IMG_0038.jpg
    IMG_0038.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 753
Congrats! I can dig clad quarters all day lol. Those guys that just enjoy digging clad all day long deserve a reward!!!!!!!!! I hate digging clad lol so much so if I don't have anywhere to go for silver or old coins I'll stay home lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe it took me this long to find one but today was the day. I did a lot of digging and had a good day with the Explorer2. I dug more clad quarters than necessary but I can't help myself. Sometimes using something a little "old skool" is what it takes..

The Ex2 is a great detector.

Congrats! I can dig clad quarters all day lol. Those guys that just enjoy digging clad all day long deserve a reward!!!!!!!!! I hate digging clad lol so much so if I don't have anywhere to go for silver or old coins I'll stay home lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Coin! I'm the same way...no old coin prospects? I'd rather paint the house or do some laundry:lol:

The Ex2 is a great detector.

Agreed 1000%! I've been using the CTX so much that I had forgotten exactly HOW well the EX2 finds deep coins...it's an absolute PLEASURE to use it again!
This ball diamond area I was in gives the CTX the shakes some days so I figured I'd try the older machine with the Detech 13". It just HAMMERED these coins at depths to 9"...and approaching a FOOT on that gold colored pendant. I absolutely shitt you not. Manual 22 and high disc....my favorite! Now if I was in an old homesite,then wide open to collect all the weird stuff.
SpecTACKular machine!

If Mikey likes it it HAS to be good!:lol: I hope you are well my friend and getting out as often as corporate will allow...it's about time to think about a fall hunt over that way,and you know where!;)

ABSOULTLY!!! we need to do a hunt, lets just find out when Trapper is available since he works possibly more than me...not sure that's possible but I could see if I can get a weekend day off and will make it happen. Glad your still digging silver...I hope to find some this week as I am on vacation!!!

Nice as heck, congrats!

Thanks girl! The reality probably is that someone just threw it on the ground in 1923 because it was so ugly and it took me close to 7 years to find it!:lol: The things we do are almost insane...but it's a good insane...

ABSOULTLY!!! we need to do a hunt, lets just find out when Trapper is available since he works possibly more than me...not sure that's possible but I could see if I can get a weekend day off and will make it happen. Glad your still digging silver...I hope to find some this week as I am on vacation!!!

Sounds like a plan,we'll have to rally the troops. Good luck this week,I wish we would get some rain over here!!

Congratulations IDX!
Those are not so very common:D
I think I have found two in over 7 years and several thousand coins.

Congratulations IDX!
Those are not so very common:D
I think I have found two in over 7 years and several thousand coins.

Thanks Matt! I've been wondering for awhile now where it'd be that one would be found. I can stop sweating now...:grin: Either of yours have dates? This one is BLANK!

Back
Top Bottom