The last two hunts have brought a silver ring each...

Skippy SH13

Forum Supporter
Saturday, I was detecting a soccer field I often hit (was checking to see if games have started... they have not... grrr.) At 8pm, the mosquitoes came out in force, so we headed back to the truck. Right near the parking lot under a tree as I was swinging (literally, just walking by), I hit an 83 signal.. figured it was a dime (I didn't even rescan, just dropped, hit it with the pinpointer and pulled it up out of the dirt... trying to not stop to get bitten!)

Out popped the silver CTR ring. (Choose the Right). It was bent pretty hard, but a mandrel and jeweler's hammer straightened..er... rounded it right up. Polished it looks like new.

Today, I hit the local park and found this one under a tree. It was an 81... thought for sure it was going to be a dime. Just pressed into the dirt. Lifted it and thought, "Sweet! Ring #128 for the year!" Checked later at home, and discovered it was silver. Nice mother-of-pearl inlay.

Saturday's 1 hour hunt netted $1.17 in clad, and today's was $2.67 for an hour. Productive, with the rings... :)

Cheers!

Skippy

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_2659.jpg
    IMG_2659.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_2660.jpg
    IMG_2660.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
83 are dimes on your machine? Interesting! 83 is a can all day long on our ACEs. 84/85 is a dime. Interesting how different machines hit in different dirt. Good job on those rings!

Really awesome ring count for a dirt worker! I've been cladstabbing the past few days as well...It sure is fun!

I Picked up #129 tonight... nothign special about the location, literally out in the middle of a soccer field, that I was crossing to get back to my truck...

I thought it was going to be gold at first (rang up bouncy, but nice tone), and when it popped out of the ground I was REALLY excited... and then while looking for a hallmark, I found elvish script.

Well... that's ring of power #9 for me.

LOL

Skippy

Back
Top Bottom