The XP Deus Go-Detect Quandary

Vethraxx

Elite Member
With the XP Deus V4 and the option to have the GPS logging app GO-DETECT in the menu option.... and the app from the Play Store that does not work, does anyone in the XP Deus community know with any certainty if the app has been abandoned? All Emails from XP have gone unanswered. The website for GO-DETECT looks functional until you look at the phone number +1 2340 123456

I love the detector since I got it. Love the Mi6 pinpointer. Would love it all a lot more with that app functional. A dead menu option.... it's like a scab you can't stop picking at.

Yeah that's "xp detect" for Android. "Go-detect" for iPhone is what he is talking about.

Minelab and XP are battling a lawsuit over it. For now no one knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

er...

So I downloaded that app on to my phone XP Detect and finally went to my favorite middle school. Walked 2 200 foot swaths. When I looked at that app.... it looked like yarn bomb exploded. It showed me having walked all over the place like a epileptic with a marking pen. I will give it another try but... I won't get my hopes up.

like a epileptic with a marking pen.

I can only hope you never develop this condition. Your comparison is disrespectful to say the least. Next time you might want to say "Spider on drugs" so you don't hurt people.

I can only hope you never develop this condition. Your comparison is disrespectful to say the least. Next time you might want to say "Spider on drugs" so you don't hurt people.

Hurt People? This is the internet! Toughen up here Buddy! hows about a 'Diabetic in a candy store?' 'Asphxophiliact in a belt factory?' Happy? Damn!

Don't forget that poor bull in the china shop.
Is that disrespectful to the bull or the chinese :roll:

Epileptic with a marking pen, that's a new one to me:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom