First Gold E.V.E.R.!

Congrats on your first gold! I'm sure there will be more.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome .....that's all I can say, I knew you were one your way WTG, may you find many more :cool: :cool:

Thanks very much!

Congrats on your first! Location is everything,and some good fortune of getting the coil over it.:dingding::bling: Keep looking there may be more!:pirate:

Thanks, and I'll hunt that spot until I'm sure there's nothing left in it, at least that's reachable by this 3030 :yes:

Very nice ! The one I dug fell at 12.31 so close to where yours fell, which is smack in the middle of the screw cap range, depending on the depth. I'm pretty sure that is a boy scouts emblem on the knife.Congrats again, you are doing great.:cool:

Thank you. :grin: It amazes me how much variation there is in gold ring signals. I tried a few of my own rings out when I first got this machine and they were all over the place. One thing about it, when I found it, it was a huge surprise!

I thought it was the boy scout emblem, glad you concur! That means my brain still works at least a little.

That's heavier than my wedding band and more pure too! Great find! Thanks for the numbers on the ctx, it will make me dig more of those horrible zincoln tones :laughing: congrats!

That's a nice heavy chunk of 14k for a first gold! WTG and congrats.

It sure is, thanks very much!

That's heavier than my wedding band and more pure too! Great find! Thanks for the numbers on the ctx, it will make me dig more of those horrible zincoln tones :laughing: congrats!

It's heavier than all three of the rings I wear on my wedding hand combined (engagement, band, another band not wedding tho) so yeah, its a honker! I would not pass over another zincoln hit ever, although mostly they're just cruddy zincolns :lol: To be honest, now I think a person who is gold hunting should just dig everything in the range, say from junky junk to not so junky junk :laughing:

10g of 14K and you stayed longer? I would have turned around and went home.... nothing could have made that any better.

Great find!!!

Until you pull a second. :) I've had 4 double days, now, since starting, two this year. Both of the doubles this year, were separated by 3-4 hours of hunting. Sometimes it's worth sticking around for, just in case!

Skippy

Back
Top Bottom