Haven't Been Out Much Due To The Heat And Illness....

Pennyfinder

Elite Member
But I got out yesterday for about an hour just before the sun set! Very short hunt and not a lot to show for it but at least I was able to get out. The picture shows my finds for 3 hunts -- one in May and my two June hunts. Total take for all three hunts is $4.21.

Clad: $3.85; Pennies: .36 (Just for the record: Copper: .07 Zinc: .29)

In the picture you will see a group of coins (upper right corner) -- 1 dime, 3 nickels and 8 pennies. These were found yesterday in ONE HOLE! :shock: .33

The plastic ring and bead with the letter "A" on it were eyeball finds. The heart was found on a playground in early June -- it says "Daddy's Girl" and is not anything "good" -- junk metal.

There was another pocket spill on one of the earlier hunts that had two quarters and three pennies. It's always nice to find a pocket spill. I found a great pocket spill last year (my best ever) -- 8 quarters in one hole! Don't think I'll ever beat that!

Thanks for looking! Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Attachments

• MD Multi-Hunt May-June 2017.jpg
    MD Multi-Hunt May-June 2017.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 99
Looks like a some great hunts. Living in AZ I totally understand about the heat, its been horrible this year for me. 5 weeks ago I had my left knee totally replaced. I got out this morning for the first time. I hunted only for a about an hour and half. Keep up the great work and I look forward to your next finds post. :yes:

Very glad to see you out and hunting! Hope all is well with you! Isn't it fun when you keep pulling coins from the same hole! Ha ha. Always was amazed to find those pocket spills. Your 8 quarters in one hole is equal to KT's best pocket spill on a totlot! Keep up the good efforts!

Last edited:
That's a pretty good haul, and pocket spills are great fun! I figure any time you can get out and have fun in spite of the heat, that's a victory. Hang in there, hope you get to feeling a lot better and find even more goodies.

Looks like a some great hunts. Living in AZ I totally understand about the heat, its been horrible this year for me. 5 weeks ago I had my left knee totally replaced. I got out this morning for the first time. I hunted only for a about an hour and half. Keep up the great work and I look forward to your next finds post. :yes:

I can feel for you with your "new knee". I know you have some pain issues with it while your therapy is going on. I had my left knee replaced also 8 years ago in January 2009. The initial pain that I had been having prior to the surgery was gone. But I went through physical therapy to get the muscles limbered up again and the stiffness I experienced during therapy was somewhat painful. But now I have NO ISSUES at all with the knee! I am able to sit Indian style in the floor (or anywhere -- couch, chair, bed etc.) No pain and no trouble getting up or down from the floor! I climb ladders, stairs and do anything I need to do! I'll be 69 in September. If you had a good doctor, your knee should soon feel very "YOUNG"! I wish you the best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom