• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Thanks to FSA, Gold rings 67/68/69/70

OBN

OldCherryPicker
Forum Supporter
Want to give a special thanks to my buddy Frank who made me a scoop a few years ago. My other scoops are down, So I pulled out my Backup scoop and it did the job perfect! So Thanks Buddy, perfect timing to help me pull out some more gold!

Here's the booty from the hunt using a jetski...All old gold from beach's that show no signs of any past life..

Attachments

• N0356 (2).jpg
    N0356 (2).jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 594
  • OBN0352.jpg
    OBN0352.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 537
  • OBN0356.jpg
    OBN0356.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 553
  • OBN0354.jpg
    OBN0354.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 594
Some fine looking finds there. 14k with the diamond is a nice one and that's a beefy looking scoop.
Congrats!!
DL

Great Work on an old beach that is no longer active!

Hey..just a thought....MDManiac from Annapolis is looking to buy a 10k Masonic ring down on the 'Want to Buy' Forum..he just posted a request the other day on account of he lost his...
Mud

:dingding: Gotta find me some old beach nobody remembers. Congrats on all those!

Killed it!!!

Way to go Joe, that Masonic ring is cool!!

No junker rings, all gold?

That scoop looks like a keeper!

<°)))>{

sweet

Joe, must be nice to land just not gold, BUT ice on a consistent basis, your the :kingdances::detector: Nice finds, the masonic ring is almost like the one i have, which was my fathers, happy hunting Earl

Great finds, congrats! I'd be curious of what hunting from a jet ski looks like.

Some fine looking finds there. 14k with the diamond is a nice one and that's a beefy looking scoop.
Congrats!!
DL

Thanks DL!! Beefy for sure, Now I need a back up.

some very nice old gold there... diamond looks pretty good too. #100 before fall hopefully.. congrats
Thanks Steve, Will see on the count .. I'm 21 behind last year.. Really happy with I have now..

Great Work on an old beach that is no longer active!

Hey..just a thought....MDManiac from Annapolis is looking to buy a 10k Masonic ring down on the 'Want to Buy' Forum..he just posted a request the other day on account of he lost his...
Mud
Thanks Mudd, I'm sure there are many beach's up your way the same. Yes MDM has contacted me before on a few I found last year.. He would be the first inline if I ever sell anything...

nice finds. keep it up
Thanks SP!!

:dingding: Gotta find me some old beach nobody remembers. Congrats on all those!
Heck I'll trade you a few of mine for a couple of yours

Awesome! Congrats! Ive got a few of those places too. One day I'll get to them too.
Thanks 71!! Good Luck to you!!

Back
Top Bottom