Gold and Silver

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
Got a nice wedding band marked 14k plus the little nugget item that I have no idea what it came off of as there is no broken mark... my acid only goes up to 18k and it held there... the stuff to the left is all silver...

the wedding band sounded like a medium sized piece of a beer can and the nugget with the tiger eye came in at foil...

I sold my waterproofing box for the GT and took it in the water anyway it wasn't super deep just up to my knees :yes:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 403
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 381
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 378
  • 001 (2).jpg
    001 (2).jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 379
Nice mixed bag of treasure Craig.
The nugget is sharp.

I take my GT in the shallow all the time.
I bought a back up GT in case I smoke this one.:D

Interesting collection of finds! Congrats on the double gold.

Another great hunt...always interesting to see what comes out of those beaches over there.:grin:

I bought a nugget in Australia in Ballerat. They said that they are usually around 22k but Alaskan/Californian is slightly lower carat than Australian nuggets. ARA will be able to tell you....:D

Nice ring and nugget thing! Wow, all this time I figured you must go into the water, seeing as all the finds you pull. I go shin deep with my GT all the time, I just have to be wary of waves. At the base of steep slopes, I'm a little more careful and usually stick to the ankle deep and wet sand only. Those waves seem to come out of nowhere in places like that.

Angel I thought you were going to be at my beach today... your alarm didn't go off again? :laughing:
i'll be posting my gold & silver soon Craig my rooster woke me up today nice and early.. I was out but at my vintage beach Wepa.......:laughing::laughing::laughing:

i'll be posting my gold & silver soon Craig my rooster woke me up today nice and early.. I was out but at my vintage beach Wepa.......:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Seeing how I won't share my spot... would you mind sharing yours with me? My site is giving up tiny gold and I want some heavier ones :laughing:

Nice ring and nugget thing! Wow, all this time I figured you must go into the water, seeing as all the finds you pull. I go shin deep with my GT all the time, I just have to be wary of waves. At the base of steep slopes, I'm a little more careful and usually stick to the ankle deep and wet sand only. Those waves seem to come out of nowhere in places like that.

90% of the time I am hunting the wet sand slopes and the edge which is the bottom 10 feet out from the slope (flats) waves are not an issue here.

Back
Top Bottom