The GT With 12x10 SEF Made Me Cry Uncle

fsa46

Forum Supporter
001-33_zps26412768.jpg

4 hours and 65 sinkers later beat me up. No gold or silver but I'll say one thing...this 12x10 SEF isn't coming off my GT for wet/dry sand hunting.

It hits tiny copper rivets and dimes as loud as the lead. Not having the experience Craig has with the GT, I was reluctant to disregard the lead signals. Most were sharp and some were narrow like a good target, so I dug them all. Thanks for looking...

Franks pouch was bulging... I don't know how his pants stayed up :laughing: I bypass lead signals.. I hate digging those things ;)

You hunting that old fishing beach for sure. I know your pain digging that lead. They sound good, even the small ones. Your tornado would hit them. It is tiny gold you have to find before you can say how good your coil is. You will, maybe next time! HH

Frank, That's alot of digging, I would have to take a nap after that....

Just an idea

001-33_zps26412768.jpg

4 hours and 65 sinkers later beat me up. No gold or silver but I'll say one thing...this 12x10 SEF isn't coming off my GT for wet/dry sand hunting.

It hits tiny copper rivets and dimes as loud as the lead. Not having the experience Craig has with the GT, I was reluctant to disregard the lead signals. Most were sharp and some were narrow like a good target, so I dug them all. Thanks for looking...

I'm not sure what the demand is where your at but that lead can be turned into cash, I cast my own bullets and sinkers as a lot of folks do, you could melt them down and cast them into lead ingots and turn around and sell them on Craigslist or EBay, I'd offer to buy the lot if I had some extra cash but sadly I don't.

Just a thought to help ya for all that digging.

SD

Wow, that's the most fishing weights I've seen anyone dig in a while! I managed one of the 8oz rounded wedge shaped ones today; sadly, it was my best find for the day!

The funny thing is there is probably still hundreds if not thousands of weights still there :laughing:

001-33_zps26412768.jpg

Dang !! For an old guy you did really amazing !!!

You almost beat my sinkerfest total of 95 in 3 hours..

Nice job !!!

Gold will come to us eventually, meanwhile we will just keep getting stronger while others play with their rings...

Back
Top Bottom