• ghost towns/defunct locations

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • wherever I can...

Votes: 27 24.5%

• Total voters

Carol K

Co-owner
Admin
Here's a simple poll to find out where our members hunt the most.

You only get one choice, so pick the spot that you tend to frequent to find all the goodies. :D

Well I hunt on my lunch breaks everyday for an hour or so at some parks... I only get to the beach once in a while right now but hope to get there more soon!

If I had a choice I would be at the Beach!!!!!!

i mix it up, i've got a couple wooded sites and also a decent selection of of public parks/schools and other public areas. then a few times a year i like gettin my feet sandy and hit the beach.

I can't choose just one, sorry...I grass hunt at old parks and schools, and I spend an equal amount of time hunting in the woods as well.

Only been doing this for a couple months when it is thawed out enough to dig but so far the majority of my hours are on empty beaches.

I figure to hit these places hard while I can then switch to other places once the tourists take them over.

I have to go in the woods. Any private property out in the open is off limits to detecting.

Isn't all woods private property? Unless it's game lands, and isnt' that off limits in PA. I want to detect the woods, but really when you get right down to it where do you go without permission.

I hunt older homes the most but will go where ever I can that has good potential. I like sand hunting at beaches and in the water. Sand is much easier to deal with.

great poll, Carol! :yes:

i pretty much had to answer "wherever i can", since "all of the above" wasn't on the list, lol. :D
i generally stick with private properties, but have hit the woods, fields, tot-lots, beaches.... so yup... all of the above.

Pete

Well for me it was ghost towns and abandoned areas. Plus finding old campsites that the cowpunchers and sheepherders used to set up.

Back
Top Bottom