A new personal best =)

Cool video, 4 rings is nice, the little one end up being nothing? Cool silver ring!

Looks like a fun hunt!

How you liking the DetectorPro Headhunter PI?

Last edited:
Cool video, 4 rings is nice, the little one end up being nothing? Cool silver ring!

Looks like a fun hunt!

How you liking the DetectorPro Headhunter PI?
Thanks GS yeah the little was was junk :( and the detector pro eats batteries like pac man eats dots but other than that i love it :D Thanks For tuning in GL&HH

nice video. keep em coming
Thanks SP all the good feed back keeps me making em ;) GL&HH

Thanks GS yeah the little was was junk :( and the detector pro eats batteries like pac man eats dots but other than that i love it :D Thanks For tuning in GL&HH

I'd like a salt machine some day though when l only make it to HB a couple times a year hard to justify and just stick to the dry sadly.

Thx for the video and good luck in the gold next time out!

Congrats on the new PR Romy! No wonder I got nothing at that beach this morning and had to move to another. :lol:

Thanks Compass i love finding rings the most but that gold knows how to hide i tell ya what, i have yet to find a wet sand gold =( i have 6 gold rings in my two years detecting and only two came from the beach, but i feel them coming ;) gonna be a awesome day when i do find gold in the wet :yes::D:cool:

I'd like a salt machine some day though when l only make it to HB a couple times a year hard to justify and just stick to the dry sadly.

Thx for the video and good luck in the gold next time out!

Thanks GS keep and eye out on craigslist or fleabay i found my machine at the local swapmeet for 60 bucks - 30 of that 60 was rolled quarters i found i had to pay with cause i was broke but shoot 60 bucks got me a 800 dollar machine :D i also got a AT Gold that had been beat up and needed a new screen off craigs list for 50 bucks , i sent it in for repair and basically got back a new machine and coil for 181.00 in repair coast so a total of around 235.00 the 50 bucks i got it for and shipping ;)

Just goes to show you it not the machine but the person behind it. Best machine in the world can't find it if it's not there. And if the person behind the machine puts in the hours there will in time be treasure and we all know that you have put in the hours. GL & HH

Back
Top Bottom