research help

hawgdawg

Forum Supporter
1st thing here, I'm not real good with computers, so keep this in mind, I was invited to go out fishin today, while out on the lake, my buddy went by this island, I was looking up on this island as we went by and saw tall solid structure, so we stopped and I hiked up to see what it was. It was an old chimney, you can see where the roofline was on the chimney, and tell where the wall studs were at by the impression in the mortar. This chimney is built out of what looks like white granite rocks. There's no other stones, rocks, or bricks for any house foudation piers. What I need to know is, how can I find some old Ariel photographs to see exactly what this was. Keep in mind that this is an island, there's no addresses to go by, only access to this place is by boat. From previous research about the area, I do know that this lake was formed and flooded around 1960, id like to know, if possible, when this place may have been built. I am planning to go back and detect this place which is going to produce a ton of pulltabs I'm sure. Sorry for the long post and thanks for any help you can offer.

Back
Top Bottom