Giant ring

ramer

Elite Member
I posted about this large gold ring yesterday. Here is the front of the ring.
Does anyone have any idea what those strange markings are?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20210118_223356483~2.jpg
    IMG_20210118_223356483~2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,617
It's a secret code wording which is translated as follows: "Send this gold ring to Tom_in_CA ". Any other questions ? :?:

Uh, ok. I thought that's what it meant. What's your address.

DUDE!! Where did you dig that up!
Never mind.....don't tell me!
What you've found is a "map" ring worn only by aliens that use the secret underground facility at Roswell, New Mexico. If a pair of guys in black suits and dark glasses show up, don't open the door.

Gotta go.....somebody's knocking......Roger

What you've found is a "map" ring worn only by aliens that use the secret underground facility at Roswell, New Mexico. If a pair of guys in black suits and dark glasses show up, don't open the door.

^^ this ^^ I thought my reply was funny, but you stole the show ! :laughing:

lol... good one!:lol:

It's quite evident it's a map of a time vortex for a Time Jumper.
One thing about it though it is cool.

Steve.......

Last edited:
I have no idea what that design is, but WOW. That thing must be a half ouncer? Looks real chunky. 10k?

The sun burst pattern resembles stacked rocks, like you would see out in Arizona or the southwest. Sometimes if my memory serves me correctly, native Americans would make such patterns in the southwest. I think it looks to be either a Native American pattern or possibly Mexican. Just my best guess though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Looks like an overhead view of an old earth works site or arena of some kind? Please update if you find out. That's interesting to say the least.

It reminds me of an aerial view of Poverty Point in Louisiana, or similar ancient stone site. I hope someone ID's it for you. It seems too specific to be a random design.

Attachments

• poverty_point.jpg
    poverty_point.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 1,107
Back
Top Bottom