This week's CRH came and went.....

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
not one silver half, not one proof, but total keepers were 4 NIFCs. Those 4 completed 3 rolls of dates KT was looking for.

Nothing worth even a picture this time. So to paraphrase Buzz Lightyear, onward and upward....to infinity! :lol::lol::lol::p

I did a penny box a few weeks back, to quote Luzz Blightyear, uncirculated pennies and uncirculated pennies, to CRH'ing HELL!!

I did a penny box a few weeks back, to quote Luzz Blightyear, uncirculated pennies and uncirculated pennies, to CRH'ing HELL!!

:laughing::laughing: Nearly 90 views before anyone bothered to reply! Thanks, Metal detecto! Yep, lots of interest when CRHing yields something, but draw a blank and its all crickets in the forum...:lol::lol: yet it is just a fact of life...Even if an MDer reports a hunt and he shows only garbage, he gets an encouraging word...not so much for CRHers.....:shock:

:laughing::laughing: Nearly 90 views before anyone bothered to reply! Thanks, Metal detecto! Yep, lots of interest when CRHing yields something, but draw a blank and its all crickets in the forum...:lol::lol: yet it is just a fact of life...Even if an MDer reports a hunt and he shows only garbage, he gets an encouraging word...not so much for CRHers.....:shock:

I know... When someone pulls out a silver dollar from the ground you say congrats and move on but in CRH'ing, when someone gets a silver dollar from a roll you say "Dang it, that's one less silver dollar in circulation." Just the nature of it.

Josh

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Ain't life a hitch !

Solution : Get a hot looking chick in a Bikini to display your weekly finds good or bad your Highness .:yes:

Back
Top Bottom