I'm going to travel away and want to bring my detector...

Now that is a really good article! Thanks for the link!

Josh

P.S. "South Korean soil consists of genesis and granite..." I guess I'll have to bring the nox with me to handle that...

Sounds like your new machine may be just the right tool for the job , you should name it Robert or Scuba what perfect timing , and enough time to get to know it before your vacation.

Yes!

Sounds like your new machine may be just the right tool for the job , you should name it Robert or Scuba what perfect timing , and enough time to get to know it before your vacation.

I'll name it Robert. How about that! :laughing: Yes, very good timing.

What a great idea. I love it!

Josh

tourist bling

There aren't many people who wear bling in Korea (I guess pandora doesn't exist there :lol:), so I'm just going to have to find the coins and change them into American dollars. I do plan to hit the beach most often, since the people in the videos hit more of the forests than the beach. Or are they onto something I don't know?

Josh

Don't know about Korea but the fancy tourist resorts in the Philippines it is not the locals that ware the bling or for that matter many Americans (warned not to can be snatched off you ) it is the rich Europeans , Australians , and espically the rich Chinese that like to show it off and loose it in the water and the beach , though anyone can loose a wedding ring due to sun tan lotion and water tempatures. Last trip to the Philippine there were a tour group of Chinese changing there out fits right on the beach to get lots of pictures in diffrent clothes all at one time. :laughing::laughing:

I don't have any. Telling your friends you are going out with Robert or going to the beach with Robert might not bring you popularity in school
Roberta is probably a better choice any way
At least he has a girlfriend that if he treats her right and learns her moods won't let him down , look forward to lots of reports , good finds , fun and pictures when he makes the trip .:laughing:

Roberta "Noxy" Scuba, My GF

I don't have any. Telling your friends you are going out with Robert or going to the beach with Robert might not bring you popularity in school

Hah! Now THAT's why! "I'm going to go out with (insert cute girl name here!)"

Roberta seems nice. It isn't a turbo hotty girl name but still, better than having none. I'll say "I got a ring for Roberta." when I find my first gold, all the people at my school is going to flip out!:lol: :shock:

Josh

P.S. I'm still laughing at the idea right now...

I went to Spain in November and I brought my etrac. Equinox wouldn’t fit in my suitcase. It arrived just fine and nobody asked me any questions. Also had a small metal scoop in the bag. My biggest issue was fitting it in the suitcase. Good luck in Korea and keep us posted on what you find!

Hah! Now THAT's why! "I'm going to go out with (insert cute girl name here!)"

Roberta seems nice. It isn't a turbo hotty girl name but still, better than having none. I'll say "I got a ring for Roberta." when I find my first gold, all the people at my school is going to flip out!:lol: :shock:

Josh

P.S. I'm still laughing at the idea right now...

Good idea I’ve gotta try that lol. After I told some of my friends what I find 2 of them got detectors. It’s definitely fun to hunt with a group.

Coinboy

I went to Spain in November and I brought my etrac. Equinox wouldn’t fit in my suitcase. It arrived just fine and nobody asked me any questions. Also had a small metal scoop in the bag. My biggest issue was fitting it in the suitcase. Good luck in Korea and keep us posted on what you find!

did you find any good coins in Spain , with all that history ?

When I fly with my Nox I put the shafts in checked baggage, along with my scoop and its handle and my digging tool.

I put the pod and coil in my carryon. I worry that they'd see the shafts as "clubs" and the lesche as a "knife" and don't want the hassle.

Back
Top Bottom