extermination leads to new permission

Max houser

at my daughters house this morning moving a 12x12 deck, and the exterminator shows up... after he's done we talk for a bit and get on the subject of MDing...I tell him I have been doing the old mill neighborhoods...he then informs me that he owns a house in one of those neighborhoods and there is an empty lot where a house used to stand next door... he said come by anytime...:D
moral to the story? don't be afraid to strike up a conversation with anyone...I'm a talker and it goes a long way in this hobby if you know how to "relate" to someone in your conversation. now I just gotta wait till I can stand up straight again... I moved that deck by myself 15 ft...nothing a shot and a beer can't cure! :cool:

at my daughters house this morning moving a 12x12 deck, and the exterminator shows up... after he's done we talk for a bit and get on the subject of MDing...I tell him I have been doing the old mill neighborhoods...he then informs me that he owns a house in one of those neighborhoods and there is an empty lot where a house used to stand next door... he said come by anytime...:D
moral to the story? don't be afraid to strike up a conversation with anyone...I'm a talker and it goes a long way in this hobby if you know how to "relate" to someone in your conversation. now I just gotta wait till I can stand up straight again... I moved that deck by myself 15 ft...nothing a shot and a beer can't cure! :cool:

Cool! Good luck on that permission of yours, I just need to stop my brother from yelling to the cute girls on the street that he found a penny. Now he's showing off his new lesche digger.

Josh

P.S. Do you know of some younger brother exterminators? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom