Early morning Rosie, Silver #58 fty

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Haven’t been out much lately because of weather. Decided to hit my honey hole early today. Was there about 10 minutes when I got a nice squeak amongst the trash....a nice little button. Apparently ver popular and many members here have found one like it. I just revived an 11 year old thread on it, :laughing::laughing:

Noticed a lot of cars and people starting to show up, but kept my head down and kept swinging...a deep memorial....a few minutes later getting a nice squeaky tone from a few directions...only 82 vid, but that squeaky deep tone said dig! Popped a 1964D Rosie. Got up looked around at the millions of munchkins arriving for soccer and called it a morning after 45 minutes. Forgot it was soccer season. I hate soccer.:no::no::no:
3b7f44643030c41c861ef06b192baf27.jpg

52ec82b49b721eaa9159aae4261e65e5.jpg

Last edited:
Haven’t been out much lately because of weather. Decided to hit my honey hole early today. Was there about 10 minutes when I got a nice squeak amongst the trash....a nice little button. Apparently ver popular and many members here have found one like it. I just revived an 11 year old thread on it, :laughing::laughing:

Noticed a lot of cars and people starting to show up, but kept my head down and kept swinging...a deep memorial....a few minutes later getting a nice squeaky tone from a few directions...only 82 vid, but that squeaky deep tone said dig! Popped a 1964D Rosie. Got up looked around at the millions of munchkins arriving for soccer and called it a morning after 45 minutes. Forgot it was soccer season. I hate soccer.:no::no::no:
3b7f44643030c41c861ef06b192baf27.jpg

52ec82b49b721eaa9159aae4261e65e5.jpg

Nice hunt. Congrats.
I hate soccer too....

Nice job picking out that silver coin. Thanks for posting. I think I found that same button too. I'll have to go look.

Great score and trophy!! yeah...theres really not a whole lot of time when a guy has a place all to himself...really only a few perfect days out of the year to hunt some places...not like a guy can go any old time they want! Too many variables!

Nice job picking out that silver coin. Thanks for posting. I think I found that same button too. I'll have to go look.

Thanks SW!

Great score and trophy!! yeah...theres really not a whole lot of time when a guy has a place all to himself...really only a few perfect days out of the year to hunt some places...not like a guy can go any old time they want! Too many variables!

Thanks Mud. It was really disappointing cause I needed a couple hours of solitude today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice finds man! I think I actually found one of those before too. Congrats!

Thanks cd, lol on the button

That's a hit and run Rosie Jerry. You made great use of the time spent. Congrats! Trapper

Thanks Jack. It was good to get out if only for a few minutes. Heading to Ohio next month for 3 full days of digging. Largie quest continues...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom