Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Deteknix
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Forum Help & Announcements

Notices

Old 11-17-2018, 01:02 PM
Official Tot Lot King

Default Administrators : KT needs HELP!! Please.

My old computer crashed, and with it all my saved passwords!

Several times I have managed login attempts and wound up requesting a temp password and I have gotten no reply from administrators or the website webmaster! NONE...zip...so could one of you adminstrators email me a temp password at jmichaelhoward@sbcglobal.net ??? Please!

I am still able to log on using safe mode on my old computer ....this is how I got in here to send this message...but one of these days this ain't gonna work anymore....then I would have to register as a new person...and I do not want to lose my history in here!

Thanks.

KingTotsalot

Last edited by KingTotsalot; 11-17-2018 at 01:05 PM. Reason: change title

Old 11-17-2018, 06:56 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by KingTotsalot View post
My old computer crashed, and with it all my saved passwords!

Several times I have managed login attempts and wound up requesting a temp password and I have gotten no reply from administrators or the website webmaster! NONE...zip...so could one of you adminstrators email me a temp password at jmichaelhoward@sbcglobal.net ??? Please!

I am still able to log on using safe mode on my old computer ....this is how I got in here to send this message...but one of these days this ain't gonna work anymore....then I would have to register as a new person...and I do not want to lose my history in here!

Thanks.

KingTotsalot
Are you using Chrome? If so you can view your saved passwords easily. It's not as straightforward in IE

Old 11-17-2018, 06:59 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by pryan67 View post
Are you using Chrome? If so you can view your saved passwords easily. It's not as straightforward in IE

He was given a new PW..

Banned Spammers 796

Old 11-17-2018, 07:04 PM
Elite Member

okee dokee...