9Veater is absolutely amazing! Thank You!

turtlefoot

Headstamp Addict
9Veater has absolutely made my year and has made my detecting life so much better. Thanks to his generosity I am completely outfitted and ready for the hunting season.

He sent me a Vulcan 360 pinpointer (with box, papers and sheath), a hori-hori with three amazing hand made sheaths, a killer finds pouch, two great pair of gloves and earlier this year, a 4" coil for my detector.

It has been three years since I have been physically able to detect, and I honestly planned on hunting with no pinpointer, a cheap dollar store digger and a $0.97 nail pouch for a finds pouch. Now I am actually going to have quality gear this year.

I am so happy and just want to say thank your for the kindness and generosity that you have shown and given me.

Doug

picture.php

Glad he helped you out! You do a lot for us brother, don't feel bad for a second accepting some help from your team! Let's us know if you need anything else to help you get hunting !
Nice work 9V!

Wow what a super gesture from a young guy , not sure how it all came about , CONGRATS TO BOTH.
HH

Good stuff right there! Put that pointer and finds pouch to good use and post up some awesome finds!

I dont do it for attention, i truly enjoy this hobby, and you have a ton of knowledge Doug. This is a small token of appreciation, I wasn't using this stuff you needed it glad you're able to hunt now physically and hope the proper tools will help by putting less strain physically.. I previously promised a punpointer to another member in need as well.

I vaguely remember the user name if you're reading this, p.m me you pm'd me your address then my inbox was 99% full so not thinking I deleted every message. Just want to clarify I wasnt B.s you when I offered you the pinpointer honest mistake on my end and I apologize, if youre still in need pm me, p.s I vaguely recall the username but have seen a few very similar that have me puzzled, so I dont want a ton of pms for a. Free pinpointer lmfao once the address gets pmed to me Ill instantly know if Its the right person. HH, and God Bless..

And Turtlefoot You're a great guy enjoy it, hope it ser,ves you well, any problems lmk be safe

I dont do it for attention, i truly enjoy this hobby, and you have a ton of knowledge Doug. This is a small token of appreciation, I wasn't using this stuff you needed it glad you're able to hunt now physically and hope the proper tools will help by putting less strain physically.. I previously promised a punpointer to another member in need as well.

I vaguely remember the user name if you're reading this, p.m me you pm'd me your address then my inbox was 99% full so not thinking I deleted every message. Just want to clarify I wasnt B.s you when I offered you the pinpointer honest mistake on my end and I apologize, if youre still in need pm me, p.s I vaguely recall the username but have seen a few very similar that have me puzzled, so I dont want a ton of pms for a. Free pinpointer lmfao once the address gets pmed to me Ill instantly know if Its the right person. HH, and God Bless..

And Turtlefoot You're a great guy enjoy it, hope it ser,ves you well, any problems lmk be safe

Nice job! :waytogo:

It is said, that we should treat others as we would like to be treated....or something to that effect....too bad this young mans example is not shared around the world....

Tips my hat to you 9Veater....:yes:

Turtlefoot, you're one very good person as well Sir...my thanks again for your kindness...

HDD

Back
Top Bottom