I found a "wheatie"

Hooray for you! The first Silver can't be far behind (says the guy who has yet to find his first wheatie)

Congratulations! May more be under your coil soon.

I found one yesterday while hunting for the contest (58D) and felt GREAT!!!

I jumped up and down. It is possible the area is older than you think it is, or on top of something older, like the wheatie I found in the dirt a couple inches under the woodchips in a tot lot (I actually never found anything else there, but always something to consider).

Congrats on the first wheaty , I know how good that feels cause I found my first wheaty a month ago , Like Randy found mine in a tot lot and a few clad and that was all . But it was a first for me and made me as happy as finding gold . lol congrats again. Harold

I am happy for you. In this hobby every "first" is a big deal. We all had to start somewhere. Now get out there and find silver and GOLD!!:D Good luck.:yes:

Nice! You always remember your first. I found my first one back in Mar of this year and am up to 18 of them now, so they add up fast. Hope you find many more, they are fun to find..

Bruce

The caretakers of my local park use "fill dirt" to repair and re-seed small areas of damaged turf. I was passing one of those repaired areas last month when the MXT "double hit" on a penny over the patch. There was a wheatie lying ON TOP of the bare earth patch!!! Needless to say, I don't fail to swing the patches now.

I asked where they got the fill dirt and they said they buy it by the truckload from a dealer in San Jose.

I get excited every time I pull a Wheatie.

While many of the old timers have pounds of them, they are a little tougher to come by for us new folk.

Congrads

Whew, your first wheatie! I'm still waiting for mine.................one of these days!:spin:
GiGi

Back
Top Bottom