School hunt

John 71

Went to a school yesterday with the f75 and small coil got 15 .93 in clad in about 4 hrs..

Nice Haul

Hi,
I would say you had a very good day with that haul. I had one spot like that late last year. I am waiting for my Nox 600 due this week to go over the honey hole site and see what I missed. Congrats on a great hunt.
Bubbaron AT Pro, AT Pro Pin Pointer, Garrett 8 x 6 Coil Nox 600 Soon

Went to a school yesterday with the f75 and small coil got 15 .93 in clad in about 4 hrs..

That's quite a haul for clad. Great job. It's funny how hard we work for 4 bucks and hour. LOL

My wife and I dug $6.33 in about 3 hours today. I was going fast and hard too. Those pennies really hurt sometimes when trying to make a showing but I dig them anyways. All together, it averaged 4.63 cents per hole. It was worth while and I have done a lot worse than that. I take the good with the bad and occasionally, I find something worth hooting about.

You are lucky to be able to hunt schools. Everything around here is fenced in and locked up. No beaches around. Parks beaten to death. Two hours yesterday netted $2.01

You are lucky to be able to hunt schools. Everything around here is fenced in and locked up. No beaches around. Parks beaten to death. Two hours yesterday netted $2.01

Id be happy with a beaten to death park if it was accessable.
Assuming schools are outlawed too..not sure,,.. but parks are. Kentucky is not an MD friendly state......but we do promote bourbon and liver disease :cheers::cheers:

Back
Top Bottom