Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Deteknix
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > How to Use Your Metal Detector

Notices

Old 02-28-2018, 01:05 PM
Supporter

Default Makro Multi Kruzer Coin Tones setup

Did a quick video to show one example of setting up the Kruzer or Multi Kruzer for coin shooting high toning nickels with the 4 tone mode.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

discount code A1466 |
|
|

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-03-2018, 09:51 AM
Elite Member

I just received my Kruzer on Thursday and have set up my 4-tones to match your program, Craig. I like making the nickels high tone and that space in between nickel/high conductors a medium tone.

Hopefully I can get out and run this in a few older houses that I have permission to search. Thanks for taking the time to post this!