Found these today under the Money Tree today

bskerj

I purchased a AT Pro in Sept. and mainly been hunting school yards and modern parks just to familiarlize myself with it. The last couple weeks the switch finally turned on in my grey matter on how the Pro works and these are todays results that I found under a group of old,old trees at a old farm site that is now vacant (I found the Walking Liberty on Friday under the tree, thought that I better put her in the picture). The quarter was literally laying beneath a old rusty bottle cap but the Pro picked up on it anyway. I drive by this place everyday to and from work and have been eyeing the large trees that used to be part of the front yard. Thanks to the historical areial site I was able to pinpoint where the house used to sit.

Next on the agenda is a old church yard down the road from this site. The pastor has given me permission to hunt it so that is on my bucket list before the snow flies. It is a HUGE church yard that never was hunted, just like the site above :yes: A big thanks to Patton on explaining to me how to clean up these silvers !!

Attachments

• 117.jpg
    117.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 632
As quoted by Patton here on the Forum..."All you need to make it really shine is two things. Baking Soda and water. Make a really thick paste and spread it on the coin. Let it sit for a few hours and then wash off or you can also use a toothbrush very lightly. Rinse and repeat if needed. That's it! Coin comes out looking pretty sharp!"

Absolutely beautiful, the Walking and Standing Liberty's are just Amazing, my favorite coins

Wish I couldve seen the before pics. Natural patina is so much more appealing. I hope youd never shine a key date. Nice coins.

Nice talking to ya vett. Sometimes wishes come true. I have a few spots for ya to try ur luck. Never thought I find someone so close to where I live. Almost neighbors lol.

Back
Top Bottom