I Found Some Stuff Today

Them Cibola's find them DEEEEP. Is why I hate to unload the one I got but she's of no use sitting in the back of the closet :D

Thanks everyone. I'm going to give it another stab tomorrow to see if I can keep the silver coin streak alive. 46 silver coins total in 14 hunts this year without getting skunked once. The icing on the calk is finding 3 14k gold rings and some other neat stuff along the way.

beephead

You've been on an amazingly good series of hunts, BeepHead! :thumbsup:

It looks like you dug a lot of wheats for your ratio of 1 silver dime. What is your wheat/silver coin ratio so far this year? Some hunts this year? On a couple recent hunts, I dug 2 silver coins and 20 wheats, and on another hunt, I dug 6 silver coins with only 13 wheats.

Hope your success continues!

HH,
Raphis
Dan

Nice going there beephead looks like a pretty good clad haul to boot

Thanks. I usually find enough clad to pay for gas. I sure wish that I could have hit all those parks and schools back in 1964. 75 to 100 silver coins a day!!!

beephead

You've been on an amazingly good series of hunts, BeepHead! :thumbsup:

It looks like you dug a lot of wheats for your ratio of 1 silver dime. What is your wheat/silver coin ratio so far this year? Some hunts this year? On a couple recent hunts, I dug 2 silver coins and 20 wheats, and on another hunt, I dug 6 silver coins with only 13 wheats.

Hope your success continues!

HH,
Raphis
Dan

Thanks. I dig a lot of wheat pennies, so I don't keep up with a total of how many that I find. Some days it's a silver day and other days it a wheat penny day. Every time that I dig a wheat penny, I'm spurred on to dig more because I know that I'm detecting in the right place to find silver coins.

beephead

Back
Top Bottom