XLT programs

Jason

Elite Member
In anticipation of my XLT getting here I was wondering..... Do custom or preloaded programs have to be adjusted when changing coils? I would like to get a Big Foot coil. I get the impression from Jimmy Sierra that the coil will come with some programming guide, and I would also like a very small coil also.

Good questions. I am curious myself since I can see an XLT in my future. I can however highly recommend the 4x6 Shooter for your small coil especially if you will be hunting in heavy iron trash and/or tight spaces.

Thanks for the advice! I was thinking that one of my first optional coils would be a smaller one. I hadn't looked into them yet though.

Does the 4x6 coil do well with custom programs? I have the 5.3 coil and its difficult to use with some of my custom programs. Also, the machine goes crazy using the sunray probe. Any experience with this?

Here is a link to another good site that contains programs for the XLT.

>>HIT ME<<

To my understanding you have to ground balance after every coil change. Another thing is, (and that scared me and this is why I traded in the XLT/DFX) you have to adjust the whole machine to get best performance if you're changing the area. (Except your disc-parameters and prefered search mode :D )
So...you have to adjust the machine if you switch coils. :yes:

IMHO

Back
Top Bottom