Friendly MD Forum Hunt 5/16 Roger Williams park,RI

That's awesome I'm definitely there. I've been talking about it for 2 years but I'm Finally getting a metal detector! See you guys/gals in May!

Forum hunt cancelled

I got a PM from a forum member and it spurred me to call the park to confirm.That it was OK for the Hunt.The original person I spoke too is not in that dept anymore.And this person was unsure if it was OK to have a group hunt.I'm sorry to all who planned to attend.This was my 1st attempt at putting a hunt together.Again sorry for the let down.I was really looking forward to this hunt and meeting everyone.RIdetector

I got a PM from a forum member and it spurred me to call the park to confirm.That it was OK for the Hunt.The original person I spoke too is not in that dept anymore.And this person was unsure if it was OK to have a group hunt.I'm sorry to all who planned to attend.This was my 1st attempt at putting a hunt together.Again sorry for the let down.I was really looking forward to this hunt and meeting everyone.RIdetector

Don't worry about it as I was also concerned that you may have been given the wrong info... I couldn't believe they would allow it in a historic distric especially during the busy summer season..

No worries RIdetector.
I have an idea I'll PM you. Don't want to post the place yet and have people hunt it out before the date.
I'll just say it's in Fall River and would like to get RIdetector's opinion first.

hows about we reserve the shelter in arcadia for a meeting place, cookout. and everybody strike out from there and all meet back at a particular time. everyone could go anywhere in R.I. and nearby Conn, and just meet back at the shelter. we could make it a 2 day avent. there are motels not to far from Arcadia for the people comeing from far away and need a place to stay. im not sure if we could camp there over night.

Back
Top Bottom