F75 on it's way

Mcuch

Tracking info say's it's on it's way to my town, the waiting is killing me, here is the pic of it

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 129
Congrats good machine.. what type of hunting will you be using it for?

A lot of detecting in some wooded areas and a big field that had a civil war battle on, getting permission to hunt a freshly cut sugar cane field that was a plantation owned property and had some fighting done there too, plantation has been there since 1837.

That's a good relic machine.. I've found quite a few with mine in the tiny spot that I had permission to hunt.. Property sold need new permission or new spot..lol Congrats and good luck with your F75

Thanks, I was wanting a good all around detector but one that would be good on relics, been using a pioneer 505 and its made good finds on dropped and shot bullets. Hoping that the big field will give up some brass items, they all say its hunted out, I'm hitting it again with that F75 and see if finds anything overlooked by the others, all in all there are a couple of hundred acres to be hunted, got lucky that one day in the woods, found a very fine grade 1928 D Standing Liberty Quarter!!:detector:

I'm going to have a learning curve with this one, any advice on some good settings????

Back
Top Bottom