Looking at the ProPointer AT...suggestions?

pryan67

Forum Supporter
I see these two package deals at Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0115PRB2I/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_19?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A9P2ZH7M4QP54

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...fl_title_20?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A18HEOMTYGJXA3

Which would you suggest, and why? I have a KellyCo Gator digger (actually two)...and I have a home made sand scoop (from a plastic feeder) Is there any reason to bother getting either of the two package deals, or just get the PP AT?

I'm looking on Amazon mainly because I have gift cards, and the wife doesn't understand why I spend money on detecting (even the 50 bucks I spent on an ACE 250 :) )

I would pm some of the forum sponsors.. I bet you can get a better price o the PP

Lol, he is a sponsor. At least that's what his title says... :?:

Definitely cheaper through a yourself, or a sponsor, or a different sponsor here... :?:

I'm not sure why it says I'm a sponsor...I PM'd the owners about that the other day...

I'd go through a sponsor (I still might), but I have Amazon gift cards and using those I don't have to "justify" it to the wife...

although Christmas is coming....maybe I'll ask for a PP for Christmas (but I'd rather get a Sig P320 ;) )

I'm not sure why it says I'm a sponsor...I PM'd the owners about that the other day...

I'd go through a sponsor (I still might), but I have Amazon gift cards and using those I don't have to "justify" it to the wife...

although Christmas is coming....maybe I'll ask for a PP for Christmas (but I'd rather get a Sig P320 ;) )

Through Amazon the price is going to be full price - $127 and change, unless you can find a used one or a way to swap out the Amazon cards for other funds? Packaged deals are usually just junk unless you can actually use or need any of the extra stuff.

Through Amazon the price is going to be full price - $127 and change, unless you can find a used one or a way to swap out the Amazon cards for other funds? Packaged deals are usually just junk unless you can actually use or need any of the extra stuff.

I've PM'd a couple of them...so far I save only about 10 bucks or so...

I understand the gift card thing. If that's the money you have that's where to spend it.

I can't say which way I'd go with this. Since you already have a Gator and your beach scoop is plastic the scoop seems like the right choice, but how many beaches do you hunt in Northern Illinois?

One good thing about Amazon is the free shipping if you have prime and the easy return/refund options. I'm not saying that any of the dealers wouldn't help you out if you had an issue, but some charge a restocking fees etc or have other stipulations on returns & refunds.

Back
Top Bottom