New Program, Same yard, Silver!

Beefcake

Elite Member
Well, today I finally decided to enter in the deep silver program from Jeff Foster's Book and scanned my yard again. As I stated before, a yard is never hunted out! I found two silver dimes that were missed before with other programs. I don't know how it works, but every time I try a new program on the DFX, it is like hunting a new yard again. I took it over to my local park and found 11 quarters and more dimes. I haven't had a quarter day like this in a long time and it's been quite a while since I had a double silver day too.. 1949 and 1964 are the dates on the Rosies...

Attachments

• 2rosies.jpg
    2rosies.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 348
WTG Beef!! I love finding quarters, and you found a bunch!! Congratz on the silver!!

Congratulations on finding those missed coins. Where are the Nickels? I'll bet the coins weren't as deep as you would have expected. It's amazing how much difference a setting can make on the ability to find certain coins. That's why people continually change detectors. You always get the feeling that you are missing something, and in most cases you are.:yes:

That's one of the reasons I love the DFX. You can turn it into several detectors with different capabilities. None of the coins were found deeper than 4 inches and many of them were on top the ground or 1/2" below. I found several other pennies... ??? NO Nickels???... I almost always land some nickels, the deep silver program may just miss them or I never had any under the coil... The VDI's of the nickel range was not rejected???

Back
Top Bottom