Hello From North Western Massachusetts

Inkmann

Hello all,

I am from north western Massachusetts, just ordered my 1st detector a AT Pro, a carrot pin pointer and a scoop. Will be taking it on vacation to the beaches of south western Florida end of next week. I hope I picked the right unit. My wife goes for long walks every day shell hunting, so I figured I would go treasure hunting. I might use in my home area, but don't have a lot of free time.

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

Since you said you just ordered your first detector, an AT Pro, this video I found online can help you start learning how to use it while you're waiting for it to arrive -

Thank you!

Glad it was of help, and in case you didn't notice that was just part 1 of a 4 part series they made, after part 1 you should see where you can click for part 2 and so on.

Once it arrives you'll already have an idea of the various settings to use !

Wecome from Rockland MA

Hello all,

I am from north western Massachusetts, just ordered my 1st detector a AT Pro, a carrot pin pointer and a scoop. Will be taking it on vacation to the beaches of south western Florida end of next week. I hope I picked the right unit. My wife goes for long walks every day shell hunting, so I figured I would go treasure hunting. I might use in my home area, but don't have a lot of free time.

Stop by if your in the area
dennis

Back
Top Bottom